OUT OF FEAR

                              CREDENCE
            
My Shadows follow me,
Into the dark..
And demands their existence!

In the room of fear,
My heart obligates
Confidence through my voice,
And valiant,
Through my body...

Nerves palpitates rapidly,
As it hears
Questions on status???
But Tackling bravely,
Mind says, "Believe in yourself!!"..

Challenge the impossibilities,
Boost your Conviction!
Chase the prey,
Grab the bloody flesh,
And... Roar like a Lion!!!!

Because you are,
"King of this epoch".

<script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script>

<script>

  (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({

    google_ad_client: "ca-pub-4147614463473572",

    enable_page_level_ads: true

  });

</script>

By : AJAY. D. TAMBE
     Thursday
    12th July 2018
    4:13am.
     


Comments

Popular Posts